1. Quantify the history, current status and future outlook of the transaction.
2. Introduction to ETF: Pricing methods, two markets, history, current status and future.
3. The complexity of ETF transactions.
4. Introduction to high-frequency trading strategies.
5. Introduction to low-frequency trading strategies.
6. Various arbitrage strategies: general strategies and several strategies on ETFs.
7. Market making, average return: intraday trading or long-term.
8. Momentum strategy, news strategy: over-reacted or under-reacted.
9. Low latency strategy.
10. Block trade: As a dealer or other.
11. Risk model, transaction disaster and prevention.
12. Market regulation, types of ETFs and related risks and regulatory issues.
13. Discussion: Application of AI in trading.
14. Discussion: Similarities and differences between the Chinese and American markets.
15. Discussion: How to combine quantitative and fundamental analysis?